Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Summer reading + Activites

I am really not good at keeping and following lists but I am going to give it a try. My problem is that when it comes time for the next step I don't want to do the next step or I forget that there is a next step or I get distracted by the sewing machine or the crochet hook and bright yarn. I hope this time it will be different I have several heavy books to read and work out for work and while I thoroughly enjoy the topics and even like how both of the authors write there is something about reading for work that seriously grates on my nerves. Obviously, I am more passive aggressive than I care to admit.


Summer Reading:
1. The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (pleasure)
2. The Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (pleasure)
3. The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (pleasure)
4. Self Compassion by Kristen Neff (for work and pleasure)
5. True Refuge by Tara Brach (for work and pleasure)
6.  Getting Past your Past by Francine Shapiro (work)
7. Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne W. Dyer (work)


Welp, now I can see why I don't care to read for work...there are more titles for work then for pleasure! Who wouldn't be a little passive aggressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment